New Hampshire Vacation Resort For Families Create family memories at our elegant hotel in New Hampshire's Mount Washington Valley. Surrounded by mountain views and landscaped grounds, our hotel is a relaxing vacation destination with three pools, a zero-entry kid's pool with interactive water features, and a playground with slides, swings and games panels. Kids smile and wave at our mascot, Monty the Moose, then hit the arcade for video games and air hockey. Families love movie nights in our state-of-the art theater and casual dining at the Mountainside Restaurant. Play board games in our Grand Lobby by the fireplace, or share stories under the stars at the outdoor fire pit. Enjoy ice skating on our pond in the winter and ice cream socials during summer and school breaks. Our hotel is also just minutes from fun family attractions, like Story Land theme park, the Polar Express, and ski and snowboard mountains. Visit during the spectacular fall foliage season with breathtaking views of Mt. Washington Valley.
Amenities families love . . .
- Large Indoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, hot tub and heated patio
- In-room DVD player with free DVD library at the front desk
- Picturesque pond with a picnic area and winter ice skating
- Movie Room with state-of-the-art technology and leather sofas and chairs
- Story Land tickets at the front desk to avoid long lines at the park
- Discounted tickets to area attractions at the front desk
- Kid's Video Arcade near the indoor pool
- Grand Lobby with soaring fireplace, comfortable sitting areas, and card and board games
- Family activities, ice cream socials, and movie nights during the summer and school vacation
- Summer Kiddie Pool with zero entry and interactive water features, spray jets and 8-foot raindrop
- Playground for kids 2 to 12, with Turbo Twister tunnel slides, vertical ladders, swings and game panels
- Discounted skiing and tubing tickets for area ski mountains at the front desk
- Huge stone fire pit adjacent to our outdoor pool.
- Complimentary cookies and hot cocoa in our lobby
- Near North Conway's Polar Express, a train ride through the White Mountains during the holiday season
- Settlers Green outlet shopping right next door