Cranmore Wine & Food Event
On June 22,, head to Cranmore Mountain Resort, where you can attend cooking demonstrations by Chef Vito Marcello of Vito Marcello's Italian Bistro in North Conway and visiting Chef Andrea Alimenti of Italy. The event also includes a wine sampling from Pine State and Southern Glazer's, which will be paired with food from Vito Marcello's Italian Bistro and Cranmore. There will also be live music from members of the American Vinyl All Star Band, featuring Barry Goudreau, formerly of the band Boston, Tim Archibald of RTZ/Peter Wolf Band and Danny Beissel of Fosterchild. From 3-6 p.m., tickets are $75.
Enjoy even more great food and wine with the wine dinner taking place the prior evening on June 21 at Vito Marcello's Italian Bistro.
This special wine dinner, hosted by Chef Vito, features special guest Salvatore Ferragamo, vinter from Il Borro Wines in Tuscany, Italy.
Chef Vito has been friends with Salvatore for many years, visiting his beautiful Il Borro vineyard in Tuscany, and enjoying the historic Villa in all its splendor. It's "truly a place like no other," says Chef Vito.
The evening includes a selection of IL Borro's finest wines, paired with Italian dishes created by Chef Vito.
- Five-course dinner from 5-9 p.m. paired with Il Borro wines
- Meet Salvatore and his team of wine specialists
- Chef Vito and Salvatore will be introducing each dish and wine pairing
- Tickets ($125) are limited
New Hampshire Magazine is a proud sponsor of this event.
- Start:June 22, 2019 Time: 3:00 PM
- End:June 22, 2019 Time: 11:59 PM
- Where:Cranmore Mountain Resort, 239 Skimobile Rd, North Conway, New Hampshire, United States, 03860
- Event Type: Other
- Ticket Price:N/A